8 Ağustos 2024 Perşembe

You’re My Heart, You’re My Soul & İrina Vista


Deep in my heart there's a fire burning hard

Deep in my heart there's desire for a start

I'm dying in emotion, it's my world in fantasy

I'm living in my, living in my dreams


[Chorus: solo and falsetto choir]

You're my heart, you're my soul


I keep it shining everywhere I go

You're my heart, you're my soul

I'll be holding you forever, stay with me together


You're my heart, you're my soul


Yeah, a feeling that our love will grow


You're my heart, you're my soul

That's the only thing I really know


[Verse 2]

Let's close the door and believe my burning heart

Feeling alright, come on, open up your heart

I keep the candles burning, let your body melt in mine

I'm living in my, living in my dreams


[Chorus: solo and falsetto choir]

You're my heart, you're my soul

I keep it shining everywhere I go

You're my heart, you're my soul

I'll be holding you forever, stay with you together



You're my heart, you're my soul

Yeah, a feeling that our love will grow

You're my heart, you're my soul

That's the only thing I really know

You're my heart, you're my soul

Yeah, a feeling that our love will grow

You're my heart, you're my soul

That's the only thing I really know

You're my heart, you're my soul

That's the only thing I really know

You're my heart, you're my soul

Yeah, a feeling that our love will grow

You're my heart, you're my soul

That's the only thing I really know

You're my heart, you're my soul...



































Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

woman in love*

  [Verse 1] Life is a moment in space When the dream is gone, it's a lonelier place I kissed the morning goodbye But down inside, you kn...