30 Eylül 2026 Çarşamba

Delilah! *


Delilah!

I saw the light on the night that I passed by her window!

I saw the flickering shadows of love on her blind.

She was my woman!!!

As she deceived me, I watched and went out of my mind...

 

My, my, my, Delilah!!!

Why, why, why, Delilah???

I could see that girl was no good for me,

But I was lost like a slave that no man could free.


At break of day, when that man drove


away, I was waiting;

I crossed the street to her house, and she opened the door.

She stood there laughing!!!

I felt the knife in my hand, and she laughed no more.



My, my, my, Delilah!

Why, why, why, Delilah???

So before they come to break down the door...

Forgive me, Delilah, I just couldn't take any more.

 

She stood there laughing!!!

I felt the knife in my hand, and she laughed no more.

 


My, my, my, Delilah!!!

Why, why, why, Delilah???

So before they come to break down the door...

Forgive me, Delilah, I just couldn't take any more.

Forgive me, Delilah, I just couldn't take any more!!! 



*Tom Jones - Delilah (Lyrics on screen) (HD) 




delilah

Penceresinin yanından geçtiğim gece ışığı gördüm

Jaluzisinde aşkın alevlenen gölgelerini gördüm

O benim kadınımdı Bana ihanet ettiğinde izledim ve delirdim


Benim, benim, benim Delilah'm. Neden, neden, neden Delilah

O kızın benim için hayırlı olmadığını farkedebilmiştim

Ama hiç kimsenin serbest bırakamayacağı bir köle gibi kaybettim

Şafakta o adam arabayla uzaklaştığında, bekliyordum

Evine doğru caddenin karşısına gittim


ve o kapıyı açtı

Gülerek duruyordu orda

Elimdeki bıçağı yokladım ve artık gülmüyordu

Benim, benim, benim Delilah'm Neden, neden, neden Delilah

Yani onlar kapıyı kırmak için gelmeden önce

Affet beni Delilah, sadece daha fazla katlanamadım 































































 













Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

woman in love*

  [Verse 1] Life is a moment in space When the dream is gone, it's a lonelier place I kissed the morning goodbye But down inside, you kn...